Terms and Conditions of trade
- A contract is considered concluded only after a written confirmation by the seller addressed to the buyer and buyer accepts these terms and condition of trade automatically.
- Items sold will remain the seller's property until complete payment.
- Delay of delivery may not be considered for breach of contract and may not be the reason for any form of compensation.
- We reserve ourselves the right of partial deliveries to offer the best possible service.
- Vinylorders are consisting of single pieces only. It can happen that some items are sold out and deleted even if they are still online.
- Warranty for new products is twenty four (24) months and in case of used products twelve (12) months.
- Seller is responsible only in case of intentional or grossly negligent procedure.
- Delivery will be made via Deutsche Post (German mail).
- We accept a cancellation of orders within 2 weeks. Opened and used items are excluded from exchange and returning.
- The buyer, who is a consumer in terms of the BGB, is entitled to a right of withdrawal of two weeks starting with the order's transfer and shipping according to §355 BGB. Sending the declaration of withdrawal in time will do to comply the respite of your right to withdrawal. The buyer is under the obligation of furnishing proof for the timeliness concerning the dispatch of the withdrawal.
- Place of jurisdiction is Germany.
- According to §28 of the German law of protection of data privacy (Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG)), all data necessary (full name, complete address, telephone number and e-mail address) will be saved using an electronic data processing unit according to § 33 (BDSG) in the context of your order. No transfer of personal data to any third party will be made. All data can be made visible, changed or deleted.
- Musicbuymail.com is based on the usage of cookies to serve the operator convenience. You may deactivate these cookies in your browser at any point of time, but this will lead to adverse effects on the order transaction.
- The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
- The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.