- How To Order
- Choose your language
- Choose your price: customers from the european community click on 'EUR EU' (incl. tax), customers from non european countries or oversea click on 'EUR non EU' (excl. tax) and customers which are paying in US $ click on '$ US'.
European community consists of: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latria, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Choose and select your items you wish to order and click on "into shopping card"
- To view and edit your selected items press "edit shopping card"
- At the end of your shopping press "proceed to checkout"
- Fill in your e-mail address and password and klick on "sign in"
- If you are a new customer you can get your customer number by entering your e-mail address and your password. This can also be done in the section YOUR ACCOUNT at any time during the shopping process
- Follow the navigation for getting information about shipping address, invoice address and way of payment
- Press "Send Order"
- You get a order confirmation by E-mail right away
- After receipt of money the order will be shipped immediately
- You can follow the status of your order at any time by entering YOUR ACCOUNT and 'Open or partial orders'
- How do I find what I’m looking for?
Simply enter the term you are looking for (name of a band, artist or an album title) and click on the GO button.
Browse through the catalogue alphabetically:
In this subcategory you will find the complete catalogue sorted alphabetically. Products which are released under the name of an artist, are listed by the artists’ surnames (e.g. TURNER, JOE LYNN)
- How do I order?
... alphabetic listing, you have the possibility of using the shopping cart icon to put an item into your virtual ‘shopping cart’ or you may also have a more detailed view about a band or an artist by clicking on it.
In any case, you have to decide for a price, respectively a currency. Default value is the price for customers within the European Community. That is the gross price in Euro incl. VAT (value-added tax). Customers who live outside the European Community, click on „€ for non EU“. Then you will get to know the net price without any taxes added. In addition we give you the opportunity of paying in US Dollars $. Simply click on the “US $” button if you want to use this currency.
If you want to change the quantity of your desired items or delete one, you can do that by clicking on the SHOPPING CART icon.
If you want to finalize your order, click on SHOPPING CART and you can have a detailed view of all your selected items as well as their quantities and are also given the possibility to do some changes. Please follow the simple navigation then which will guide you through the following order process (addresses, methods of payment, shipping costs etc.). This whole part of our web shop is secure!
- Did MUSICBUYMAIL receive my order?
... been left blank or entered in a wrong way (e.g. person or method of payment).
- How do I know when my items are being sent?
By using our MEMBER LOGIN you are able to find out about the status of your order at any point of time (entry of your order, payment, shipping, etc.).
- How long does it take until I receive my items?
... your items as fast as possible. The rest of a delivery is principally free of any further charges of shipping costs! Unfortunately, we have no influence on the functioning and delivery times of the local parcel services or our wholesale / label suppliers.
- How secure is the transfer of my personal data?
... will only be saved in our local EDP and not passed on to any third parties!
- When do you charge my credit card?
We charge your credit card at the time of delivery.
- Which methods of payment do you accept?
... also pay via invoice or automatic debit transfer system.
- Looking for an item which is not listed in our catalogue?
Please use the NEED HELP form. We will take care of your inquiry.
- Copy Kills Music:
Due to technical developments it is possible to copy CDs and downloads without any quality losses. By law it is permitted to copy for personal use and as a back up. We would like to appeal to your moral and conscience because we should just like with other goods and services also pay for music. Music is one of the greatest leisure time activity which we can enjoy. In order to ensure that we can offer great music also in the future musicians and labels have to also make profits on the sales. What would we do without the creativeness of our artists? Support Music - Copy Kills Music!
- How can I get in touch with MUSICBUYMAIL if I have a question?
If you have got questions or proposals regarding our catalogue, your order or if you need more information, please use NEED HELP or CONTACT to get in touch with us directly.